Language skill: Thai (Native), English (C1: Advanced), German (B1: Intermediate)
- Over 4 years experienced in teaching Thai to foreigners from beginners to advanced levels
- Thai Teacher, Content Creator and Founder of www.jennesa.com | Learn Thai Online with Jennesa
- Former Thai teacher at Zoe Thai | zoethai.com
- Former Thai teacher for Agoda Thailand team | agoda.com
- Former Freelance English Tutor
Training & Certificate:
- A Training Course for Instructors of Thai to Foreigners (Batch 24) from Mahidol University, Thailand
- Teaching Thai to Non-native Speakers (March 2023) from Teach Me Thai
- Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication with first-class honors from Kasetsart University, Bangkok, Thailand
Other work experience:
- Project Manager at a German Business Consulting Company
- Freelance PR & Marketing specialist
- Former PR & Marketing Specialist at a Digital Marketing & PR Agency in Bangkok, Thailand for over 3 years (Clients: booking.com, Netflix, Xiaomi and more)
- Former Freelance Translator & Interpreter (English-Thai)
- Former Freelance Graphic and Digital Media Designer
Sa wat dee ka! สวัสดีค่ะ!
My name is Jennesa. I’m a Thai Teacher, Content Creator and Founder of Jennesa.com | Learn Thai Online. ♥
I’m experienced in teaching Thai to foreigners from beginners to advanced levels. I’ve been teaching Thai online and helping a lot of students fulfill their goals of learning Thai, gain a strong foundation of Thai language, build confidence to speak Thai and get to know more about Thai culture. Above all, I’m more than happy to help everyone truly enjoy better living experiences in Thailand, as well as holidays and business trips. As I believe… things become much easier without the language barrier!
I hold a bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication with first-class honors from Kasetsart University, Thailand. I was working as a PR & Marketing Specialist in a Digital Marketing & PR Agency in Bangkok, Thailand for over 3 years. After years of my amazing agency life, I decided it’s time for me to take on a new adventure. I took a career break for a year and exploring the world, that leads me to finally decide becoming a full time freelancer and a self-employed. I’m very passionate about seeing the world and people. Likewise, I love learning about other cultures and languages. As a native Thai speaker with a deep understanding of communication, I decided to share my own language and culture with everyone who wants to learn Thai as well!
If you are getting started with learning Thai or want to improve your Thai skills, feel free to contact me and let me know what I can help you with. 😊